- Where do I start?
- Call us at 281.807.4344 to speak with a business development specialist. If you want to be ahead of the game before you make the call, download our Project Profiler and fill it out before you schedule a meeting. This will ensure a productive beginning to our relationship.
- How long will it take to complete my project?
- While every project differs in scope, typically we have a 60 to 90 day turnaround time. There are many factors that can affect this timeframe, such as your availability and
response time as well as our current workload.
- How much will my project cost?
- There are hundreds of variables that will affect the cost of your project, but ultimately what it comes down to is time and materials. The more time and/or materials it takes,
the more your project will cost. We do not create cookie cutter sites; each is tailored to our clients' specific needs. Our minimum solutions start at $5000, however, the rest depends on what it will take to reach your goals. Talk with us and we'll find a solution that fits your needs.
- What is a basic overview of a website development process from start to finish?
- While the process varies slightly from project to project, we first define its scope, propose solutions to the challenges, produce the project, test it thoroughly, and then launch the project.
We then slip behind the scenes and maintain the Web site for you until updates or new work is needed. All projects require a great deal of work throughout the process, both
from your end and ours. We approach this as a partnership, working hand in hand until the project phase is completed.